Website Content Manager
Job Type: Perm
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000 (DOE)
Location: Crawley/Bracknell (WFH possible)
Consultant: Dylan Billings
Digital Careers, part of the Digital Recruitment Company is currently working with a global technology distributor in solutions across security, networking and data. They are a company that is transforming technology and its supply chain through cloud, services and global deployment. They are seeking a Website Marketing Specialist who will manage website production for their .COM presence. This role will be supporting the following areas: content production, testing, QA, development planning, and analytics.
- Quality assurance of all content prior to publication to production environments
- Maintaining the site governance to provide a consistent look and feel throughout all web properties in adherence to company brand and style guidelines
- Identify opportunities for site enhancements & initiatives, reporting technical and production issues to improve tools/processes.
- Review and analyse online competitor’s site content strategies and user experience, reporting findings and providing appropriate counter-strategies when appropriate
- Working with cross-departmental teams, developing, managing and executing on a master content calendar for all web properties
- Document and maintain business process maps relating to regional content production and site management
- Supporting digital campaign planning, tool assessment and implementation
- Managing the SEO strategy execution and collaborate with regional teams on best practices for organizing and tagging web/landing pages for optimization
- Managing digital marketing performance measurement programs and implementing plans to improve appropriate metrics/reporting
- Collaborate with the Regional Marketing Leads to coordinate consistent digital marketing content, site design and performance measurements.
- Interpret findings/insights relating to digital performance. Prepare executive summaries to share across the organization
- Minimum of Associates Degree in Marketing or Web related fields strongly preferred or equivalent work experience
• Required experience in web production or very similar focus area
• Experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) or similar content management systems, content publishing experience and Adobe design software (Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Photoshop).
• Experience planning and executing A/B and Multivariate testing programs
• Google Analytics Experience
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+44(0) 203 640 2133