We are working with a leading mobile telecommunications organisation who have been at the forefront of technology advancements in their sector.
As the Web Development Executive, you will be the main point of contact for the Digital team. The successful candidate will be tasked with maintaining and updating the corporate website, producing digital email marketing campaigns & content creation. You will, when necessary be asked to redesign web pages & the content appearing on the so experience in HTML/CSS & working web content management is a must.
This role is being advertised as a 3 month contract paying up to £200 per day depending on experience.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Day-to-day updating of the corporate website & other externally hosted websites
- Manage the asset library
- Assist in redeveloping existing web pages where required
- Contribute to the design, delivery and performance of all email marketing activity & new content
- Identify content errors, publish new content and ensure proper page layout and style
- Workflow management and documenting changes
- Manage and respond all media channels
- Report back to stakeholders to success of campaigns
Skills and Experience
- Excellent oral and written command of English
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience of web content management (such as WordPress)
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and email marketing metrics
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and ability to deliver to demanding deadlines
- Enthusiastic team player who can also work on own initiatives
- Able to work in a transparent manner, utilising project management software and ready to provide updates at any time
- Working knowledge of the MailChimp email platform
- Some background in marketing communications and/or content management
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: Angelo Caruso +44(0) 203 640 2133 email@example.com www.digitalrecruitmentcompany.com