Digital Careers, part of the Digital Recruitment Company is currently working with a tech-based company whose SaaS is used to help salespeople manage the process and ultimately close deals. They work with some of the most well-known brands global and have over 300 employees in 4 countries.
- Creating an on-site optimization strategy and roadmap for Pipedrive’s web channels
- Driving conversion rate optimization (CRO) of Pipedrive’s website, registration forms, and other relevant assets in cooperation with key stakeholders
- Analyzing web traffic and conversion data from Google Analytics, Segment, Tableau, and other analytics tools
- Conducting research, creating reports, and handling event tracking on web in cooperation with web analysts to ensure our data runs correctly
- Running A/B and multivariate tests as well as usability tests
- Analyzing test results to help grow web KPIs and ensure the best possible user experience on web
Experience and skills:
- Proven track record in CRO including monitoring day-to-day stats, developing hypotheses, gathering insights, running tests, and communicating results
- Passionate about data analysis and visualization
- Fluency in Google Analytics, Decibel Insight, and other analytics or testing tools
- You’re highly organized and documentation comes naturally to you
- Unremitting attention to detail and solid presentation skills
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+44(0) 203 640 2133