Digital Careers, part of the Digital Recruitment Company is currently working with a truly global agency. They have a shared services operations team which provides content, management, operational services and web health to 30 global sites for one of the large consumer goods brands in the world. The central team work extremely closely with the client’s European HQ.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Creation and day-to-day management of all web content across 30 global sites. Ensuring all information is correct and always up to date.
- Support team leader with day-to-day tasks related to content updates and ad-hoc request from team leader
- Manage EU30 site content calendar and content update schedule for the Homepage / Parent Category Page
- Manage Publishing team to instruct content update requests through workflow
- Updating Publishing team with content implementation schedule
- Coordinate issues raised by local team and liaising with appropriate departments (Technical – ITC / Policy – OMC HQ/EU) for prompt resolution
- Monitoring contents provided locally if it meets EU guidelines
- Manage communication between central shared service team and local publishing team
- Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence
- Track records of delivering digital products with CMS experience (ideally AEM and Teamsite)
- Evidence of working within agile environment
- Commercial experience in software development
- Client facing and account management experience
- Experience working in a fast paced environment with the ability to prioritize multiple time sensitive tasks is required
- Strong IT skills (MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint & Excel)
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written
- Work well under pressure with strong attention to detail and consistency
- Highly organised with a logical approach to challenges
- Ability to operate with little supervision and resolve problems efficiently and with confidence
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.