We are working with the leading provider of specialised medical support for UK doctors who provide quality services and benefits to over 17,000 members. They are looking for a creative Web and Social Executive to produce digital and social content to their members.
The Role and Responsibilities:
Support the productivity and delivery of digital output:
• Responsible for ensuring the upload of content across all sections of the website, providing a daily supply of content for online readers
• Lead on the development of the weekly e-newsletter, ensuring the build and send to schedule
Manage Social Media community and campaigns:
• Create, manage, analyse and optimise social media activity across the company’s platforms including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
• Respond to feedback and interactions across social media platforms to ensure engagement with members/readers through daily postings
• Lead on the development and implementation of social media strategy to ensure all channels are working effectively and align with the communications team objectives
Support the production and delivery of the journal, and any associated print projects:
• Format and proof news, features and commissioned articles, as well as online exclusive content, to ensure a consistent tone of voice
• Support the managing editor to assist in the smooth running of the monthly print production processes
• Contribute to the development of new print products and initiatives.
• At least 1–2 years’ experience working in a digital editorial or marketing environment
• Experience using content management systems (CMS) – such as Sitecore preferred
• Experience of using Photoshop, Google Analytics, Microsoft Office preferred
• Accurate proof-reading skills, and excellent spelling and grammar
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: