Digital Careers, part of the Digital Recruitment Company is currently working with a growing FinTech start-up that is disrupting the UK energy market. They are an organisation that is transforming the way energy is used in homes across the UK through financing energy efficient measures and technologies. They have had considerable financial backing and are looking to grow this investment by £20million going into 2018.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Ensuring that product requirements are deciphered into beautiful interfaces for various user types and journeys
- Designing the user interface of both the web and mobile apps
- Helping to develop a design language for our products and helping to evolve this brand language and design, ensuring that it is in line with the brand guidelines that have previously been created.
- Engaging with both Product Managers and developers as you will be a key member of the development and product design team
- Managing new designers as the business continues to grow and recruit new people into the design team
Experience and skills:
- At least 3-5 years of UX/UI experience. Ideally, a great UI designer looking to broaden their UX skills
- Able to work with an Agile software development team, and familiar with Scrum
- Well-versed in Sketch, Adobe Experience Design, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience in using tools such as InVision. Marvel and Flinto
- A portfolio that shows an eye for unique and creative UI design,
- Ability to write concise style guide documentation
- Strong experience in web (desktop and mobile) design and mobile apps
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to work at a fast pace and to tight deadlines
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.