The Digital Recruitment Company is working with an exciting fintech start-up company that, after completing one of the most successful crowdfunding campaigns globally, are looking to expand their team and make their first UX hire to help deliver a seamless customer experience to over half a million customers.
- Understand user experience and user centred design best practices and apply those practices to achieve user goals across multiple platforms (Web, iOS and Android)
- Create elegant information design solutions and supporting documentation including: usability testing reports (test plans scripts, surveys and other documentation, interview scripts, test reports and recommendations), best practice recommendations, experience concepts, sitemaps and user flow diagrams, user stories and wireframes and interactive prototypes.
- Research and stay abreast of user experience, User-Centered Design, and interaction design trends across platforms
- Design documentation in the form of specifications and guidelines (global templates, components and element behaviour)
- Interaction and interface design
Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience applying User Centered Design methodologies for web and mobile applications that leverage emergent technologies, consumer electronics and/or mobile devices
- Familiar with the tools of the trade, from prototyping tools like InVision to usability testing platforms.
- A strong portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating responsive and user-centered design solutions
- Working knowledge of web and mobile app design best practices, focusing on responsive, adaptive and fluid design across multiple devices and screen types
- Working knowledge of customer journey mapping.
- Fluent in creating information architecture documentation including sitemaps, user flow diagrams, wireframes, and prototypes
- Expert-level understanding of user interface design patterns and standard User Centred Design methodologies.
- Applied facilitation, brainstorming and collaboration exercise skills
- Ability to manage projects along with a proven ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced environment, and react quickly to changes in direction
- Experience conducting and facilitating user research
- Strong understanding of modern software and application development processes and methodologies