Digital Recruitment Company are currently working with a top clothing company who employ over 700 staff globally.
- Executing interaction design and visual design as a part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Collaborating on user experience planning with a digital design team
- Create award winning digital experiences through gathering requirements, defining user journeys and creating wireframes across multiple projects
- The successful candidate is expected to work across UX and UI Design and bring User Experience design thinking to all projects. You will be expected to thrive in a collaborative, multi-disciplinary team including designers, strategists, technologists and project managers.
- Design documentation in the form of specifications and guidelines (wireframe annotations, global templates, components and element behaviour)
- Research and stay abreast of user experience, User-Centred Design, and interaction design trends across platforms
- Ability to conceptualize innovative design solutions based on business goals and user needs by sketching the UX and then evolve them into interactive prototypes for concept validation
- Work within and contribute to Agile practices
Experience and Skills:
- 2+ years UX/UI experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to easily adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to analyse data and confidently interpret and report findings
- Good understanding of ecommerce KPIs and strong interest in web usability and commercial retailing techniques
- Ability to translate commercial requirements into solid A/B and MVT test
- Ability to visualise tests and user journeys, using wireframes for support
- Lo-fidelity prototyping skills an advantage using tools such as Visio, Axure, iRise
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.