Social Video Creator
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £22,000 – £25,000 (DOE)
Consultant: Dylan Billings
The company was founded and funded by parents to help the next generation gain confidence with managing money in a digital and cashless world the main goal being that they want to help kids be good with money. They offer a pre-paid debit card and app with unique parental controls, for kids age 6 to 18. Everything has been designed from the ground up, specifically for young people and their parents, to make managing pocket money easy (and fun) and help kids learn good money habits.
You would be working for a fast growing, late stage start-up. Having completed one of the most successful equity crowdfunding campaigns in the world in 2017 (raising £4 million) they are looking to expand their team.
- You will be responsible for the creative production and execution of their social videos
- Reporting into the Creative Content Manager, you’ll work closely with the design, social, marketing and product teams to create the very best content to help scale the video channels
- You will also take ownership of minor day-today social responsibilities like scheduling, outreach and copywriting
This job is a great opportunity to work closely with a dedicated in-house team and tailor the output to the kind of content you want to create. They want you to be able to actively ideate and make suggestions for new and upcoming videos, campaigns or events.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects and Photoshop
- Experience editing and animating short form and social media content
- Knowledge of (and love for) all things social media: platforms, best practice, KPIs
- Experience measuring video engagement and an interest in social strategy
- Ability to meet deadlines and turn around content in a timely manner
- Ability to digest a brief and create content that meets the specs
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
0203 640 2133