Digital Careers, part of the Digital Recruitment Company is currently working with a global technology distributor in solutions across security, networking and data. They are a company that is transforming technology and its supply chain through cloud, services and global deployment.
As the successful Social Media Manager you will be responsible for working closely with the head of global marketing and wider creative, design and content teams. You will be responsible for creating and running social media marketing campaigns for the business and its global product launches. You will be working in a B2B environment on a global scale.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Act as a focal point for the dedicated SEM social media channels, create and advise on the content to be shared through the company’s global and SEM social channels (including team stories, graphics, photography, videos, results);
- Develop and manage the SEM global content calendar, ensuring tone of voice and message is appropriate to the channel and its audience;
- Champion the use of Sprinklr, our social media campaign planning/content management tool for SEM related content.
- Create and coordinate global and regional web and social media content calendars, including activation before, during and post event. Incl any paid media activity and briefings.
- Propose and organise SEM posts within that calendar to support an “always-on” activation approach.
- Deliver a rich stream of original visual posts, created by the design studio.
- Co-ordinate weekly updates to the content calendar with regions and SEM Global team;
- Guarantee content flow and approval processes are followed;
- Monitor engagement to ensure timely response to questions and issues management, aligned with the policies and processes of the relevant companies Global Social Media channels;
- Identify and engage with teams and influencers to drive online advocacy for the programme;
- Attend regional events and deliver live content throughout the approved global/regional platforms;
- Provide regular quantitative and qualitative activity reports, supporting the key global metrics and KPIs. Reports include:
- Weekly activity and community updates;
- Monthly KPI reports;
- Event specific activity and measurement;
- Platform specific performance report.
Experience and skills:
- Excellent English writing skills are essential (previous experience in content for social media and web channels or websites desired).
- Passion for online, digital and social media activity.
- Excellent creative skills and knowledge about different content formats and channels.
- Experience in management of social media channels, especially Facebook and Twitter, and demonstrate a deep understanding of the features and functions of these channels.
- Candidate must also have knowledge with regard to the social media landscape, including platforms such as Google+, LinkedIn, YouTube, Flickr and Instagram.
- Ability to work with a diverse and multi-cultural team across different countries.
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.