Digital Careers, part of the Digital Recruitment Company is currently working with a leading global communications agency with offices around the world. The firm’s success is built on its deep commitment to client service, our people, creativity, collaboration and leveraging earned (and increasingly social and bought) media and expertise to build consumer and corporate brands across practices as diverse as consumer marketing, healthcare, technology, public affairs and corporate reputation.
My client is looking for an experienced creative and multi-faceted social media content creator to work across our biggest clients. You’ll be helping us create high quality social media content that helps our clients ‘break through’ and is strategically grounded in their business objectives. In this role you will:
- Unlock new social media and social content opportunities from our clients and help support new business pitches as a social media content and execution expert.
- Generate ideas and help create engaging and ’best in class’ social media content across multiple clients.
- Examples of the type of content creation you’ll be leading on include social media photoshoots and imagery, GIFs, stop-motion, cinemographs, video, live video, Facebook Canvas, Instagram Stories and more.
- You will have the opportunity to work across a broad spectrum of our top clients, including both consumer and corporate brands.
- Coming up with conceptual ideas and taking the lead on delivering and executing original content on a daily basis for our clients.
- Helping lead the agency towards new content creation opportunities and working with account teams to unlock new projects.
- Bringing energy, enthusiasm, ideas and solutions to campaign planning sessions, brainstorms and client meetings, and often leading these efforts.
- Working closely with our in-house design team to bring the ideas to life and ready for execution.
- Being able to work within restrictions set by brand guidelines and client preferences and having a keen attention to details and technical requirements.
- Always be looking for opportunities to tell relevant brand stories and spotting trends or opportunities to create reactive social media content.
- Assist in identifying new and emerging content opportunities and platform developments.
- Helping upskill account teams by sharing knowledge and keeping a finger on the pulse of the best social media content marketing.
- Having some digital or graphic design ability (e.g. Photoshop) is a plus, but not 100% required.
- At least 4-5 years’ experience in a social media and content creation focused role, either within an agency or within online media
- Able to lead both internal colleagues and external clients to creative social media solutions and ideas, and achieve sign-off on plans and concepts
- Self-motivated, well organised and comfortable with balancing your love of creativity with client needs and deadlines
- High quality communication skills (written and oral) for communicating your fantastic ideas internally and externally
- Experience in planning, managing, and executing social media campaigns and initiatives
You are welcome to submit examples of your creative work or a portfolio (optional)
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+44(0) 203 640 233