We are currently working with an award-winning boutique Social Media and PR agency. They are around 30 people and based in Central London. They have a large roster of clients in the consumer, tech and finance space and are currently winning lots of new business.
My client is looking for a Social Media/ Community Manager to join the small digital team. You will be responsible for accelerating our existing Social Media strategies as well as planning, curating and creating engagement content for the client’s communities. You must have a passion for creativity and copywriting as well as being experienced across social and digital.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Execute Social Media strategies; collaboratively create, edit, optimise and post planned and topical content
- Plan and coordinate content across Social Media channels, ensuring it is timely, engaging and in-line with the client’s communications strategies. This involves management of the content approval process
- Develop and maintain content calendar(s) for the client’s social media channels
- Respond and engage in questions in a Social Media tone of voice
- Be a subject matter expert; provide insight about trends, issues, competitive activity, opportunities and threats within the Social Media remit
- Continually evaluate and enhance the agencies Social Media offering
- Attend and lead regular editorial meetings, including the presentation of concepts
- Support live coverage (on-site or remote) of events and conferences
Experience and skills:
- Passion for, and solid knowledge of, Social Media platforms, backed up by at least 2-years of experience managing Social Media channels and communities.
- Experience in financial services or consumer tech would be hugely beneficial
- An understanding of the role of Social Media within the wider marketing and communications mix
- Experience with creating, and managing the creation of, content for major Social Media channels
- Understanding of social analytical tools
- Good Copywriting experience
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: