Social Media and Content Manager
The Digital Recruitment Company have been engaged by a leading British retailer and manufacturer whose products are in over 180 stores nationwide. They are experts in their field and are a household name, known for providing unbeaten quality at outstanding value. They are looking for an experienced Social Media and Content Manager to shape and improve their social media standing.
The Social Media and Content Manager will be responsible for making this company the most recognised and admired social brand. They will do this by creating and leading a team of social media savvy marketers who are motivated and driven and through putting in place best-in-class strategy that spans across all social media platforms.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Developing a clear paid and organic social pan, working closely with creatives to develop media plans and bring all media planning and production in-house
- Ensuring strategy incorporates localisation plans for content
- Develop a clear YouTube content strategy and produce high quality video content
- Manage all consumer PR including social
- Define strategy for identified influencers
- Create a response plan and work closely with customer service team to ensure quality community management
- Responsibility for overall content creation, working with both external agencies and in-house creatives to ensure content is appropriate and engaging for each channel
- Passionate and driven
- Experience leading social and content teams, and delivering nationwide social strategy
- Deep paid social knowledge
- Good crisis management and customer engagement skills are essential.
- Broad customer centric marketing experience – client-side or agency experience
- Attention to detail
- Highly creative with the ability to deliver within specified guidelines
- Work well in high-pressure environments
- Negotiation skills to ensure budgets are met
- Multi-tasking, managing multiple projects across various media disciplines.
- Strong skillset in managing both internal and external stakeholders
- Team player
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+44(0) 203 640 233