Digital Recruitment Company is currently working with a creative social media agency based in central London. They are a young and growing company who have won some large clients and are looking to grow their team with a Social Media Account Manager.
If you are passionate about all things social and looking for your next step up in the world of digital marketing then this could be the role for you. Reporting into the MD of this award-winning agency, you will use your insights and expertise to nurture and grow existing clients across a range of social channels (paid and organic) and attract new clients by being a key component in all new business pitches. You will be a social/ digital client account manager looking for the step up in title and salary.
They’re looking for a talented Account Manager to join their lively team and help continue to build on our recent success.
You’ll have 2-3 years’ experience working in a challenging agency environment in the Account team. You manage creative work. You manage clients. You manage budgets. You manage timelines. You’ve been described as ‘OCD’ in your organisational abilities and you can make friends with anyone. And above all else, you’re passionate about content and social media marketing.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Directing strategy across paid and organic social for a range of clients and the agency.
- Audience segmentation and profiling across channels, establishing the best channel approach for each client.
- Working closely with colleagues across the business to integrate all activity.
- Line management of an account executive.
- Constantly reviewing the digital landscape for trends and changes that can benefit a client.
- Proactively approaching existing and new clients with activation ideas across social.
- Supporting/ leading on new business pitches.
- Budget management across all social activity
- Create, implement, optimise and evaluate all social campaigns, and effectively report during and post campaigns to clients.
- Training and development of colleagues across the agency.
- Have a broad understanding of other marketing disciplines; OOH, Search, SEO etc.
Experience and skills:
- A strong background in digital and social strategy management.
- Experience in client management.
- Prior experience in paid social media management across multiple platforms is essential.
- Experience in audience segmentation, campaign activation, management, evaluation and reporting is essential.
- Be able to respond to multiple client briefs at one time, and run campaigns and budgets simultaneously.
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.