Social Media Account Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £28,000 – £35,000
Consultant: Dylan Billings
Digital Recruitment Company is currently working with a creative social media agency based in central London. They are a young and growing company who have won some large clients, If you’re looking for a comfortable position in a large agency where you can plod along and make gradual progress in your career, stop reading now.
Seriously, go and work for a top ten. You’ll love it.
They don’t believe in doing things gradually, and don’t believe in cogs. They throw their all into their work and everyone here has the right to contribute to and challenge the work they do.
It’s an approach that’s paid off. They are a growing team of only 20 but in the last couple of months they’ve won Lidl, British Gas, Haven Holiday and Savills, beating agencies much larger than their selves to the punch. They’re already being shortlisted for awards for these new clients.
They’re looking for a talented Account Manager to join their lively team in Farringdon and help continue to build on our recent success.
You’ll have 2-3 years’ experience working in a challenging agency environment in the Account team. You manage creative work. You manage clients. You manage budgets. You manage timelines. You’ve been described as ‘OCD’ in your organisational abilities and you can make friends with anyone.
And above all else, you’re passionate about content and social media marketing.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Day to day support for all client projects, from briefing through to delivery
- Occasional additional project work may be required
- Build key client relationships and become a trusted and expert client partner with depth of knowledge in their industry & the challenges / opportunities presented
Experience and skills:
Writing briefs and liaising with our team of designers and developers.
- Being responsible for projects from inception to delivery.
- Produce comprehensive and accurate statements of work including pricing and detailed descriptions of work.
- Support the group digital director on a day to day basis in the preparation of proposals as new requirements come in.
- Assisting with key pitches and presentations
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: