The Digital recruitment company are representing one of the largest social media agencies in the UK. They are part of a wider network and work with some of the most well known brands in the world such as British Airways, HSBC, Unilever and Nespresso. They develop overall social media strategies and business solutions, effective social listening, analytics and reporting, social crm, social media marketing and content production.
The Associate Director will be part of the Senior Management Team. You will lead client groups and teams to successfully plan and deliver services in across the agencies services.
As an Associate Director the clients will looks to you to proactively lead and manage both your internal teams and your clients, delivering the best solutions that the client can offer. My client is expecting this person to work on staff development, team structures, forward planning and financial forecasting.
We also expect you to keep abreast of the industry for emerging trends and creative practices, educating not only your own team but also the wider team. We also look to you to continually keep your clients updated and engaged with relevant industry practices.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Strategic thinking and forward planning of client work
- Management of day to day client activity and inter-agency projects
- Ensuring that all activity follows sign off processes
- Status and other reporting internally and externally
- Regular monitoring of the client and their reputation in on and online media
- Day to day management of the social team overseeing the running the agency alongside the Managing Partner and CEO.
- Overall development of your team
- Financial management of all of your accounts
- Endeavour to increase revenues in existing client business
- Handling of new business leads that are assigned to you
- Proactive contribution to the day to day management and running
Experience and skills:
- A full understanding of responsive design and development experience
- A near prefect knowledge of social media and strategy
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience working in a digital/social/PR agency
- Strong experience in pitching for new business, being able to hold your own in high pressure situations
- Previous management experience
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.