TDRC have been exclusively engaged by a Digital and social media agency based in central London, who work with some of the world’s biggest brands, the most successful sporting individuals and World Championship winning teams to maximise their digital and social media impact in sport. Their founders are both ex Mercedes F1 Team and they are looking to expand the agency at a rapid rate.
The successful candidate must have a experience in and a passion for sports. They must have experience creating engaging content for multiple social platforms, develop best-in-class digital strategy, have a bright and creative mind and the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
The successful candidate will get the opportunity to travel to Switzerland, and 2-3 F1 races a season.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Digital and Social Media Management in Formula One and Sport sectors for big name clients
- Community Management on other projects where required
- Regular content planning by day / week / month
- Content creation (copywriting) and curation of content
- Managing production and delivery of content, including managing a design team
- Own a tone of voice for the client and drive the strategy behind it
- Comfortable with a fast pace and thrive under pressure
- Leading EMEA region social media engagement around high profile client events
- Acting as a digital ambassador for the client at events
- Influencer marketing to reach new and wider audiences
- Social media posts across a number of large, sports social channels
- Engaging with users across social channels
- Work as project manager for bespoke projects and ensure timely delivery with excellent communication
- Liaise with other internal teams and manage production
- Creating and delivering paid social media marketing campaigns
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience working with Sports clients is a must
- Must have the ability to lead a team internally and manage a client externally
- Work to develop best-in-class digital strategy, content and campaigns
- Experience managing multiple social media accounts with large followings
- Creating content and working with / managing others to do so
- Knowledge of analytics tools and how to deliver insight against them
- Experience of paid social media management
- Perfect and grammatically immaculate English
- Craft intriguing, interesting and valuable copy using a defined tone of voice
- Advanced computer skills
- Creative thinker who sees the bigger picture
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: