Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £30,000 – £38,000
Consultant: Dylan Billings
We are working with a fully integrated global agency offering marketing, design, social and PR services to firms specifically in the financial, technology and professional services sectors. They operate globally across London, New York, Amsterdam, Singapore, Hong Kong and Los Angeles. They pride themselves of its unique combination of financial markets expertise and creative talent helping financial services firms improve their business profiles, protect their reputations, generate awareness and gain cut-through in the market.
My client needs an experienced Social Account Manager to help lead on some high-profile accounts. As an Account Manager you will help build the relationship with the clients and work closely with the wider agency team (creative, content and production) to help deliver briefs. You will play a central role in ensuring campaigns are delivered on time, to brief and within budget. You will be the client’s day to day contact.
- You will be expected to plan social campaigns and develop accounts both creatively and financially, while overseeing a team of talented Junior Account Executives to ensure the best level of client service.
- You will have a central role in the creative process and you will take the lead in clients’ advertising and social strategies, working with clients at a senior level daily.
- You will work with senior managers on developing business and generating new accounts.
Experience and skills:
- Minimum 2-3 years social media, creative or design agencies
- Experience of professional client relationship management
- Proven client facing experience with a good knowledge of client business & competitors
- Competent in interrogating and relaying client briefs for creative teams
- Previous financial management experience
- Knowledge of how agency processes work & how they interlink with other departments
- Good presentation skills
- To be organised, tenacious, dedicated and able to work under pressure
- Good communicator
- Highly motivated
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Team player
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+44(0) 203 640 2133