Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £45,000 – £55,000
Consultant: Eliza Adriani
The Digital Recruitment Company is currently working with an international full-service innovation and build agency. The company is one of the UK’s top Digital Design & Build Agencies – with a presence encompassing industries such as finance, retail, travel and media.
You will be an expert in digital in its broadest sense working closely with the researchers – you will need to be a UX’er, someone who is highly creative and can act as an expert in the subject. They will need to be hands on but they will also be overseeing the various projects and will need to help plan, resource, etc.
You will be excited to take on a flourishing team and lead them in the delivery of high quality, user-centred work at every point. You will relish the opportunity of working across the companies wider teams, such as analytics and measurement, to achieve advanced results. You will be as comfortable engaging with clients in the sales process, as you are in the delivery process.
The responsibilities of the role:
- You will lead all digital and UX project work, applying your expertise across the companies client portfolio
- You will be able to confidently advise clients on the following areas:
- Digital strategy – how clients can deploy the best range of screen-based solutions to meet customer and business needs
- UX design – creating and maintaining desirable and usable mobile, tablet and desktop UX
- Content and IA – creating and maintaining desirable and usable content within those interfaces
- Personalisation – managing a CMS or CXS to deliver personalised content and best next actions
- You will write proposal documents and RFPs, with associated cost models
- You will participate in digital pitch activities, helping to shape the brief and specify the right solution
- You will confidently lead digital projects through to conclusion, handling escalations and issues as they arise
- You will be comfortable running projects, and also working with a project manager to manage successful delivery
- You will maintain high quality client relationships and communications at all times
- You will actively participate in weekly management meetings, offering cogent, commercially aware views on your area of the business
- You will maintain a high level of expertise in the latest trends in your subject domain – digital and UX – to help inform client conversations
- You will work closely with colleagues in other fields (measurement, visual, UX research, service design, and innovation) to support digital solutions that are fully integrated into the clients Digital Business Transformation consulting activity for clients
- You will work with client partners from across the business to help them diagnose their client digital needs and respond with solutions
- You will be a recognised leader in digital and UX, and from time to time act as the ‘product face’ for conference and event opportunities
Experience and skills:
- At least 4/5 years’ experience working in digital
- At least 2 years in an agency or business consultancy, working across diverse projects
- Experienced in developing digital solutions that integrate with other related disciplines within the company – measurement, UX Research, Service Design and Innovation
- Experienced in the standard set of UX design, CMS and CXS software systems
- Financial services and telecommunications experience desirable
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.