Digital Careers, part of the Digital Recruitment Company is currently working with a tech-based company whose SaaS is used to help salespeople manage the process and ultimately close deals. They work with some of the most well-known brands global and have over 300 employees in 4 countries.
My client is looking for an experienced SEO Manager to join the marketing team here in London. You will be responsible for laying the technical SEO foundations as well as implementing content and editorial direction.
- Write technical specifications and maintain an SEO backlog to support ongoing site development
- Attend sprint planning sessions and be the voice of SEO
- Provide SEO analysis across all websites and advise on new SEO opportunities
- Monitor organic traffic patterns, site visibility and other health metrics and adjust plans accordingly
- Perform keyword research and identify topic opportunities for content creation
- Research opportunities to grow inbound links and site authority through outreach
- Carry out competitor research and analysis
- Provide SEO training and awareness sessions for relevant teams
- Ensure SEO contributes to our business goal of new trial signups
- Keep pace with the changing SEO landscape and refine best practices accordingly
Experience and skills:
- 4-5 years’ experience in a similar SEO position
- Proven track record of growing organic search through SEO strategy
- Strong technical knowledge including; HTML, CSS, AMP, Server responses
- Proficiency in Google Analytics, Screaming Frog and other similar tools
- High attention to detail
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.