Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £26,000 – £28,000 (DOE)
Consultant: Dylan Billings
Digital Careers, part of the Digital Recruitment Company is currently working with an award winning technical content agency who produce websites and content for global brands such as PepsiCo, Unilever and Merck.
They are currently looking for an SEO executive to join their London team and support SEO activities on a global scale. Search is at the heart of our offering and we are looking for a driven individual to help implement SEO strategy to maximise performance of their digital publishing campaigns.
- Support the Head of SEO and SEO Manager to implement SEO content strategy across key client accounts
- Run weekly technical crawls of client sites, and work with SEO Manager and dev team to prioritise fixes based on SEO impact. Review technical elements including: meta data, internal links, sitemaps, redirection chains, canonical tags, hreflang tags, etc.
- Work closely with website editors to maintain good SEO practices across new and existing content
- Drive on-page optimisation to increase organic performance, including A-B testing
- Ongoing campaign reporting to assess performance and identify opportunities
- Keyword research and refresh
- Keeping in touch with latest industry trends, algorithm updates, etc.
- At least 2 years’ experience within the SEO industry
- Experience within a similar role in an agency environment highly desirable
- Preferably educated to degree-level
- Strong working knowledge of the latest SEO techniques and algorithm updates
- Good knowledge of SEO tools such as: SEMRush, Google Search Console, Google Analytics and Keyword Planner; Screamingfrog, Botify or similar crawling platforms
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong HTML and CSS skills
- Excellent presentation and reporting skills
- A good working knowledge of WordPress CMS
- Passion for SEO and data analysis a must
- Native or bilingual proficiency in Spanish or Brazilian Portuguese highly desirable
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+44(0) 203 640 2133