The Digital Recruitment Company is currently working with one of the fastest growing business foreign exchange consultancies.
The company is looking for a UX designer with strong interests and capabilities in the design and development of engaging user experiences. The Senior UX designer will join the user experience team and work closely with senior team members in product management, marketing and digital analytics, reporting to the Head of Product.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience at a senior design level. You will enjoy being involved in all levels of product design and development from research to implementation. This is an opportunity that includes B2C and B2B applications across web and native app platforms, and a chance to drive change in the digital products.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Translating the latest website, mobile, and app best practices into engaging and user friendly digital products
- Conducting usability reviews and empirical analysis
- Mapping user journeys
- Continuous close liaison with the Product and Engineering teams
- Improving user experience to deliver on key business metrics including CRO, retention and cross-sell
- Participation in collaborative workshops with Product, Engineering and SME’s
- Production of low and high fidelity wireframes
- Communicating design concepts through verbal briefings and annotations to stakeholders
- Building interactive prototypes to demonstrate and test your designs
- Designing modular and scalable solutions
- Maintaining style guides
- Producing design assets through to HTML/CSS ready for incorporation by a developer
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience at a senior design level.
- Background in and understanding of the eCommerce sector
- Designing for high-volume, transactional e-commerce digital products
- Designing landing pages, purchase funnels and checkouts
- UX Techniques for improving CRO, ATV, repeat purchase
- UI / Visual design
- User centered design
- Developing interactive prototypes (using Axure, Invision or similar)
- Linking user needs to business goals
- Running design workshops
- Rapid design, test, learn and iteration
- UX research techniques (including user testing)
- Experience of using different research methods to inform design – formative, summative, using prototypes etc
- An ability to take data, analytics and research and translate into clearly articulated design decisions
- Working with internal stakeholders to define product feature and interface requirements
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.