Digital Recruitment Company is working with a well-established Service Design Agency. This agency works with global clients ranging from top retail clients to international telecommunication giants.
- Plan and execute all Service Design work on key projects (as resourced)
- Execution of work could include (but is not limited to):
- Designing and conducting user research (qualitative, quantitative)
- Planning and running brainstorming and co-design workshops with internal and external teams
- Creation of artifacts to communicate workshop outcomes or deliver on other aspects of a project (i.e. service maps, customer journeys, research reports, empathy maps, personas, sketches/wireframes, prototypes, experience principles, related strategic documentation)
- Work in concert with relevant colleagues on new business opportunities for new or established clients when required.
- Establish the approach for new projects, ensuring that the approach will solve the client’s business problem and address customer needs, using the agency’s Service Design methodology as a guide
- Present key project deliverables to new or established clients
- Deliver presentations on topics related to Service Design for company events
- Work in concert with the Service Design team to establish and evolve all methodologies related to Service Design work and practices.
- Participate and contribute to weekly Service Design team meetings with all agency Service Design staff (London and Paris offices)
- Share knowledge (via internal and external channels) on new and upcoming practices in the field of Service Design or the digital industry at large
Knowledge/ Skills/ Experience:
- 3-5 years experience in Service Design, User Experience or a related field
- Command of a broad range of Service Design and User Experience tools and techniques including personas, empathy maps, customer journey mapping, service maps, service blueprints, wireframes, sitemaps, prototypes
- Experience with interaction design, pattern libraries, UI behaviours, information structuring and a strong grasp of best practice in usable design.
- Experience conducting and performing research activities for persona development and business requirements as well as user requirements gathering, usability testing and knows how to translate these into design solutions.
- Understanding of how to locate and make use of third party research to inform strategic insights regarding clients’ business challenges
- Has experience in the use of supporting software programs including Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop), Keynote
- Experience with running workshops to present ideas, designs and usability findings to senior stakeholders.
- Knowledge and experience of interactive design and development for multi-platform content management systems.