Digital Careers, part of the Digital Recruitment Company is currently working with an award-winning agency specialising across media, social, content and PR. They have been around for over 10 years and work with brands including the NFL, Oracle, Tesco and bareMinerals.
The SEO manager will be responsible for maximising the performance of each client’s SEO campaigns through monitoring and optimising organic channels.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Manage the day-to-day work load of your accounts
- Support the SEO Account Manager by carrying-out keyword research, on-page optimisation, technical audits, competitor analysis, reporting and link building activities
- Oversee SEO campaigns to ensure they are delivered to a high standard
- Oversee the performance of all SEO campaigns and ensure that key insights are incorporated into future activity
- Monitor industry trends and updates and report back on insights to their Account Manager and the wider team
- Production of weekly and monthly SEO reports
Experience and skills:
- Able to communicate at all levels
- Passionate about SEO and wider digital activity
- Comfortable with SEO tools & software such as GA, WMT, Semrush, Ahrefs, etc.
- Organised and efficient; able to prioritise and complete all tasks
- Advanced excel skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to analyses large data sets into meaningful action
- Ability to learn new technology platforms and feel comfortable using these to implement campaigns
- Ability to drive performance while ensuring that all aspects can be reported on
- Suggesting new campaign strategies
- 5 years working with clients in a dedicated SEO role
- Understanding of latest trends & technology
- Some level of client communication
- Basic knowledge of other digital channels; paid search, social or display
- Experience with content, outreach & linkbuilding
- Google Analytics qualified
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.