Digital Careers, part of the Digital Recruitment Company is currently working with a FTSE 100 company. With operations in UK, North America and Europe and with over 30million customers they are a truly global organisation.
As the Head of Mobile you will lead and manage the development and launch of the businesses mobile application. You will drive adoption, activation and ongoing customer interaction of the mobile app to encourage self-serve and reduce inbound contact. You will ensure that the business gives customers an exceptional experience on the mobile app ultimately leading to increased satisfaction and app store customer rating.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Create a safe environment with the aim of achieving a zero-incident work space and ensuring that teams take responsibility for themselves and each other
- Leading and managing the development of the companies mobile app. This includes leading an agile scrum team in partnership with IS to enable the on-going changes and updates to the mobile app
- Managing customer engagement via mobile, by expanding the delivery of content via the mobile channel and leading the development of mobile capabilities, to work towards a seamless omni-channel customer experience
- Identifies, priorities and leads change to our mobile offering in alignment with the business, to formulate a roadmap and 3-year plan
- Leads the improvement of the company’s mobile products and services, in alignment with stakeholders and business objectives
- Identify opportunities in mobile and related technologies, developing business case studies and delivering change
- Undertake competitor analysis and external benchmarking, leveraging best practise from other sectors to drive innovation
- Analyses and continuously reviews the mobile user experience, using data
- Develops reporting and KPI’s to drive insight into mobile experience performance and trends
- Maintaining app content and keeping design up to date whilst complying with legal and best practise guidelines
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.