Digital Careers, part of the Digital Recruitment Company is currently working with the worlds leading online booking place for hair and beauty treatements. They are an online platform who were founded in 2008 which now employs over 500 people and has partnerships with over 40,000 bookable venues.
Our client is looking for an experienced PPC lead. You will need to think strategically but understand the implementation and execution. You will plan and execute Paid Search strategy, drive campaign optimisastions and deliver performance against growth targets. You will report into the Head of PPC and will lead a small team of PPC specialists.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Lead the PPC strategy across several international markets.
- Paid Search customer acquisition strategy definition and execution (AdWords & Bing) to ensure delivery against set KPIs for your region (multiple countries).
- Accountable for your region’s results on Paid Search revenue, ROI and orders
- Develop and lead a team of PPC Specialists
- Share, challenge and develop best practices
- Coordinate and lead different projects regarding testing, bidding and marketing automation.
- Communication and collaboration with company stakeholders such as Country managers and local markets to spot opportunities for growth and improve campaign performance
Experience and skills:
- Minimum of 3 years hand-on experience with AdWords/Bing at a larger ecommerce/travel focused company, pure player or at a top PPC agency.
- Experience with managing a team and/or bidding strategies and DoubleClick is a plus
- Highly analytical and KPI driven, structured thinker with strong attention to detail and proven ability to build scalable campaigns
- A strong understanding of digital marketing best practice and, ideally, several years hands on experience of managing search campaigns
- Expert in Paid Search operations and strategy, ideally hands on first and worked with large-scale accounts across multiple territories and languages or at a top agency.
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to operate on a wide range of topics and projects at one time
- Analytical mindset coupled with good instinct. You understand the importance of ROI/efficiency of marketing spend to drive business growth.
- Fluent in English both oral and written and an good understanding of a second language preferred – Dutch, Italian, Spanish, French or German
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.