Digital Careers, part of the Digital Recruitment Company is currently working with a global entertainment and event company. With over 465 million customers across 30 countries every year they are the leaders in their field. They have partnerships with some of the largest names in music, sports and entertainment including the NBA and Universal Records.
The Role and Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for driving customer acquisition from the management of SEM, programmatic display and affiliate.
- Management of the performance marketing team which currently sits at 3 people including 2 PPC Executives and affiliates
- Oversee PPC accounts ensuring performance targets are met and budget is adhered to
- Oversee key affiliate accounts including performance review meetings as required
- Generate weekly performance reporting, analysis and insight for multiple stakeholders at a senior management level
- Develop and implement long and short-term strategies for all performance channels to support the wider business’s objectives.
- Present performance marketing strategies to senior leadership
- Provide performance forecasts and budget suggestions and effectively manage the PPC and affiliate budgets
- Continuously advance the performance marketing channels by planning and implementing campaigns, optimising processes and researching and integrating new technology and platforms
- Coordinate with the wider UK and International marketing teams to integrate performance marketing activity into campaigns and deliver holistic marketing proposals to clients
- Lead on integration projects for the performance channels
- Provide effective coordination of all technical support teams to ensure technical issues are resolved efficiently with minimal impact to activity
- Work closely with the finance and business development teams to ensure cost efficiency is maintained across all activity and all media and managements costs are correctly invoiced and logged
- Foster collaborative working relationships and provide support to other businesses and international teams in performance marketing
- To assist in the development of new areas of revenue generation through affiliates and PPC
- Advance revenue platforms, including recruitment, media sales, technical support and performance optimisation
Experience and skills:
- Managed or worked on PPC accounts for fast-moving e-commerce businesses
- Managed or worked on a large affiliate programme that includes affiliate networks and in-house partners
- Working within an online retail or ticketing business
- Created and executed display campaigns
- Line management experience
- Knowledge of the wider digital marketing ecosystem
- Experienced with campaign management and analysis platforms
- Tracked budgets and logged expenditure
- Implemented sales and performance reporting mechanisms
- Experience with presenting analysis, insight and strategy
- Intermediate to Advance Microsoft Excel skills
- You may have experience in the following roles: SEM Manager, PPC Manager, PPC Account Manager, Affiliates Manager, Display Marketing Manager, Online Marketing Manager, Performance Marketing Manager,
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.