We are working with an award-winning Service Design consultancy based in London who work with some of the top clients. They are a fast-growing innovation consultancy on a mission to help brands create new products and services which anticipate the desires of consumers and side-line their competitors.
As a Senior Manager, you take responsibility for the end-to-end delivery of client engagements, managing teams of between 3-10 consultants and being the first port of call for their clients.
You will build relationships with key client stakeholders and take responsibility for analytical aspects (analysis, modelling), creative aspects (communicating recommendations, developing slides & stories) and research elements (data gathering, interviews) of their engagements.
You will work on engagements that will help us clients improve and transform their commercial capabilities, such as Net Revenue Management and Pricing Strategy. This will require you to have both strong relevant industry experience and analytical skills.
At the Senior Manager level, you will not only be developing the recommendations that will ultimately be implemented by their clients, but you will also be a key contributor to the growth of the business, by identifying potential opportunities for their services and helping develop new offers aligned and provide thought leadership.
In line with the overall strategy of the firm you will play a key role in driving the commercial transformation engagements and solutions. Beyond Customer Analytics and Commercial Transformation, you will also get the chance to experience adjacent areas of work enabled by the broad capability – such as Business Design, Service Design, Experience Design etc.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Expected to take responsibility for successful delivery of client engagements, overseeing all aspects over longer periods of time.
- Using your experience, creativity and analytical skills to help find solutions to their clients’ problems.
- Expected to bring the best of you to their clients by showing professionalism, responsiveness, teaming effectively with your colleagues, building internal and external networks, and ensuring quality in all your work.
- Beyond client engagements, you will also be contributing towards building the Commercial transformation solution which encompasses a suite of tools and accelerators.
- We are actively developing and growing their practice and you will be expected to join one of their many communities helping build their offers, voice, training & learning approach or people strategy.
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience
- Strong analytical mindset and familiar with mainstream analytical tools
- Extensive business experience, ideally across different sectors
- Ability to shine in complex stakeholder environments
- Ability and willingness to tackle difficult and open-ended client problems
- Evidence of strong academic, professional or extracurricular achievements
- Extensive experience in Net Revenue Management and Pricing Strategy
- Preferably strong experience in Consumer Products and Life Sciences