Digital Careers, part of the Digital Recruitment Company is currently working with one of the top creative agencies in the UK and globally. been voted agency of the year in a number of marketing magazines plus been ranked in the top 10 agencies in the UK.
This Senior Graphic designer will be based in the City of London at one of the agency’s most profitable clients. You will be a part of a multi-skilled, vibrant and award winning on-site design team delivering creative concepts, design and artwork. As a Senior Designer, you will be undertaking the design and artwork of print based collateral which will be produced for B2B/B2C markets and internal communication purposes.
You will be working within a variety of different creative and brand guidelines, producing artwork to the client’s brief and exacting standards. You will proactively manage projects within agreed timescales taking into account quality, accuracy and consistency.
- You will report directly into the Design Lead and will have experience in developing creative concepts through to final delivery
- You will have a good understanding and appreciate layout, typography and idea-generation
- You will have excellent print design skills with strong Adobe CS (InDesign and Photoshop)
- You will experience in using Illustrator for infographics, logo design and complex illustrations
- Experience of producing high-level presentations using Powerpoint, Prezi or Keynote is desirable as well as in producing print based collateral such as brochures, DM, adverts, leaflets and flyers
- You will be able to manage and supervise the design team in the absence of the Design Lead
- You will be a great team player with a client centric focus and possess the ability to build strong and effective working relationship
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.