Digital Careers, part of the Digital Recruitment Company is currently working with a tech based company whose SaaS is used to help salespeople close deals. They are a sales management business which is designed to help small sales teams manage processes. They work with some of the most well-known brands globally and have over 300 employees in 4 countries, servicing over 80,000 clients.
My client is looking for an experienced B2B/SaaS Product Manager to lead Product teams across the European offices. In these locations the company have plans to build out sizable product and engineering teams that will champion huge strategic parts of our overall multi-year roadmap. As the leader of that roadmap, you own the overall strategy, getting executive support for your plans and full ownership of end to end execution and delivery. Based in London reporting to the CPO, you will manage Product Managers in two European locations.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading the product function for several teams
- Owning the strategy, roadmap, execution and delivery of all products under your purview
- Presenting regularly to C-level executives on your plans and ideas
- Providing customer-focused leadership by working closely with the business and technical teams to develop product strategy, use cases and high-level requirements that ensure alignment across our professional brand
- Developing and building relationships across teams and disciplines to promote collaboration and efficiency across various teams
- Provide full hands-on product guidance as needed, so your teams can learn from your craft and your skill and get even better
- Hire, manage, mentor and develop product managers within and beyond your team
Experience and skills:
- 8+ years of experience as a senior product leader with an impactful track record
- 4-5 years as the manager of small- to medium-sized product teams
- Strong UX instincts that you use to shape products
- Experience creating services and applications with multiple user touchpoints on
- different platforms and devices
- Ability to work efficiently and take action in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous
- Relentless desire for innovation, balanced with business needs and customer expectations
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or other technical engineering degree.
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+44(0) 203 640 2133