Digital Careers, part of the Digital Recruitment Company is currently working with an award winning creative and innovation customer engagement agency who put people at the core of everything they do. They are an agency which offer a variety of services to their clients including strategic consultancy, creative, CRM, experience design and product development. Their clients include; Santander, Rolls-Royce and E-On.
You will have responsibility for understanding clients’ challenges and developing innovative and connected experiences to fuel agency and client growth. You will bring knowledge of the latest technologies and how they can improve digital plans.
You will work closely with the strategy, data, customer experience and creative teams to identify client requirements, set objectives and create experiences that translate business and user needs into highly engaging experiences. You will have an excellent understanding of digital practices, content, social and brands.
Your Responsibilities and Skills
- Providing innovative thinking that drives consumer motivations.
- Showing an expansive knowledge of the digital landscape.
- Creating integrated cross channel strategies.
- Developing content strategies.
- Taking ownership to ensure the vision is consistently referenced and delivered.
- Working collaboratively – creative, cx, and data – to ensure the consumer experience is always championed.
- Being provocative: thinking differently, making new rules, surprising with solutions.
- Understanding consumer behavior.
- Strong understanding of the impact of the latest technologies and how they can solve client challenges. Allows innovation to drive thinking and proactively pushes client agenda forward
- Interpreting research into clear inspiring insights and propositions.
- Identifying robust evidence, both from research and analytics, to support proposals.
- Able to draw insights from a range of web analytical and social monitoring tools including GA, GWI, comScore, Sysmos, Brandwatch, Social Bakers.
- Being proficient with a range of qual and quant methodologies and techniques.
- Authoring documents that tell compelling stories not just lay out the facts.
- Writing single-minded visionary briefs.
- Delivering briefing sessions that inspire the team.
- Willingly and proactively adopting new products and services.
- Sharing your knowledge and talents with your peers.
- Forging valued and trusted partnerships with clients so you become indispensable.
- Motivates and mentors project team; manages resources effectively.
- Delivering projects on time with a boundless energy that’s infectious.
- Working on pitches alongside existing client business.
- Ensuring every project has defined KPIs and coordinating ongoing optimisation.
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.