Digital Careers, part of the Digital Recruitment Company is currently working with an award winning creative, design and innovation consultancy who work with large multinational clients including Vodafone, O2, Thomas Cook and Compare the Market. They are part of a global business yet still a small entity here in London.
The Senior PM role is there to make that the teams across the agency and client are pulling towards the same goal and are continually set up to succeed.
You will need be innovative in approach, applying your experience, the experience of others, common sense, and expert knowledge of modern ways of working to construct the right solution.
The responsibilities of the role:
- You’ll build imaginative and dynamic programmes of work from that deliver against strategic objectives for our clients often working in ambiguous circumstances.
- You’ll work through the practicalities to define and agree the right approaches and manage the delivery of individual projects and work-streams within these programmes efficiently and profitably
- You’ll be a pro-active member of our team, identifying and removing blockers, ensuring that the checks and balances are in place for success
- You’ll be a servant leader, building and facilitating great working relationships with client and agency teams that enable collaboration and delivery
- You’ll foster a team dynamic and bringing out the best in the team, driving key parts of the process to draw out solutions and ensure we’re working together to the best effect
Experience and skills:
- Management of programmes of work with multiple client stakeholders
- Application of Agile and Lean methodologies
- Profitable delivery of multiple workstreams
- Entrepreneurial thinking and a desire to understand modern working methods
- Strong understanding of UX-driven projects and user-centred design
- You are a natural problem-solver. In fact, most of the time you’ve spotted them and solved them before they’re even a problem.
- You are confident managing multiple demands and priorities. You’re the cool head in the room, always looking to find a way through.
- You care about your work and sweat the details, but you’re not a control-freak.
- You have a proven track record in delivering great outcomes – you know what it takes to deliver projects of all shapes and sizes
- You’ve learnt as much from your mistakes as you have from your successes.
- You know your methodologies, but you are more interested in applying the principles
- Those around you consider you to be an excellent communicator – you know the details, but you communicate what is important
- You’re a servant leader who loves to get the best out of people.
- Your team and your clients trust you
- You are curious, enthusiastic and collaborative
- You believe in transparency, honesty and take pride in your work
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.