Digital Careers, part of the Digital Recruitment Company is currently working with an award winning technical content agency who produce websites and content for global brands such as PepsiCo, Unilever and Merck. They are a team of 30 people here in London and have another 50 globally.
My client is looking for a Senior Digital Project Manager to work on one of the agencies most profitable global accounts. You will be responsible for the following:
- Be responsible of the roll-out of new websites and planning + tracking of every streams of work (dev, IT, content, strategy etc.)
- Be responsible of all the ongoing dev optimisation work on the account – discuss priorities with the client, plan sprints, follow-up progress, test and deliver to the client.
- Lead any new projects, creating appropriate documentation, briefing internal teams and tracking progress. Report to the client any dependencies, risks.
- Manage the off-shore development team
- Main client point of contact for the development and IT work stream – leading weekly meetings and communicate status, dependencies and risks.
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality.
- Hold regular reviews with the clients senior team to review project schedule/status.
- Plan any editorial work needed for the completion of the development optimisation or roll-out with the help of Global CCO and coordinate the local editorial teams to meet deadlines.
- Define and Implement new processes of work when required to improve production efficiency.
- Keep track of the project P&L at a global level.
- Maintaining all the project manager tools that we share internally and externally updated – Confluence, Monday.com, MS Project.
Experience and skills:
- You have a completed Bachelor’s degree
- You have 4+ years of experience as a web/digital project manager or similar position in an agency or comparable industry environment
- You have experience using project management software such as MS Project, Confluence and Monday.com etc.
- You are web savvy and possess a working understanding/experience in SDLC including strategy, requirements definition, design, usability, content development, web development, and QA. You are familiar with WordPress (CMS).
- You have experience reviewing site metrics and making strategic decisions based on data
- You have experience managing, communicating and building relationships with clients
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.