The Digital recruitment company are representing a marketing and advertising agency who represent some of the biggest clients in the entertainment industry. They develop overall marketing and social media strategies and business solutions, effective social listening, analytics and reporting, social crm, social media marketing and content production.
As our Digital Design Manager you will have ownership of the design process from ideation, prototyping, user testing and final designs.
You will have the opportunity to be hands on with the all Digital Design and be involved in problem solving from the start so you can bring your creative eye to provide solutions whilst incorporting your understanding of uder interactions for different scenarios.
You will provide design leadership, an help improve our design processes. Having undergone a recent rebranding including a New Homepage, Header, Footer and Fonts you will help continue to evolve our style guide and ensure designs are consistent and on brand. This is collaborative since the site experience is owned by our team and Brand aesthetic comes from our Brand team so you will help ensure strong working relationships between the teams.
The responsibilities of the role:
- You’re happy to get stuck in, you enjoy learning new tools and techniques and you are willing to compromises when necessary
- You keep abreast of industry trends and know when and how to incorporate appropriate trends with a view to keeping ahead of the competition.
- 4+ years of UX/UI Design Experience and considerable proven management experience.
- Creating inspirational designs for the web and/or app experiences with a good understanding of what is technically feasible.
- Creating interactive prototypes (both low-fi and hi-fi) for testing on users.
- Creating high-fidelity mockups/wireframes.
- A good understanding of User Experience design. • Designing responsive websites
Experience and skills:
- Digital display ideation, HTML5 build – design and coding
- Social content ideation and creation
- Adobe packages
- Management skills and desire to manage a small team is a must
- Client facing skills – we want the role to be the digital knowledge base in the agency, always forward thinking and looking at new innovations in the market
- Motion graphics – nice to have
- Any experience of larger scale builds and DOOH would be good also, but not essential