Digital Careers, part of the Digital Recruitment Company is currently working with an award winning independent CRM agency who engage their client’s customers through effective direct marketing communications. Each campaign is developed through ideas and creativity supported by data, insight and technology.
The Role and Responsibilities:
A Senior Digital Designer at this agency will produce and present innovative ideas and concepts internally and externally through to client presentation, build and print. They will have a deep understanding of eCRM design, messaging and best practice solutions aligned to client’s multiple channel communications
The role of a Senior Digital Designer is to work with the ECD, Head of Digital and the wider team to ensure they play an active part in the development of approved integrated on line and off line creative campaigns with innovative and involving design concepts and activation ideas/techniques that truly engage the client’s consumers.
You will be part of a team consisting of an ECD, Head of Digital, Head of Copy, Senior Integrated Concept Team(s), Designer(s) and Developer(s) working across all client projects.
A Senior Digital Designer will also work closely with all other agency departments and client agencies to help deliver integrated communications platforms. You will also be given the opportunity to work on new business initiatives as and when required
Experience and skills:
- A ‘digital native’ with at least 7 years’ experience as a digital designer
- Experience of working in a below the line or integrated agency environment with proven examples of long term and successful email campaigns, digital banners as well as social and integrated campaigns
- Strong portfolio covering multiple channels – Email Design, eCRM/CRM, website design, HTML and engagement/community pieces (as well as offline DM and Print would be an advantage)
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent
- A strong understanding of responsive design and how it is applied to both email and website design.
- A good knowledge and passion for digital technology and functionality – especially around ECRM
- Experience of being client facing and senior stakeholder management
- Expert knowledge of design principles and how to apply them for ECRM
- Expert knowledge of HTML and CSS and complying with W3C standards and compliance levels
- Build knowledge of how to code an email and how to test it through Litmus. Excellent knowledge of IA, SEO and web analytics
- Fully native with all the latest Adobe design software as well as a good knowledge of Sketch.
- Good knowledge of wordpress.
- ASP, jQuery, Ajax and .NET based CMS platforms a bonus but not essential
- Experience in cross media campaign translation and e-adoption
- Experience in basic frame animation and video editing (AE, Premiere Pro) an advantage
- Excellent creative and conceptual executional skills
- Attention to detail and exceptional typographic skills
- A natural passion for great design/typography/photography
- Work well under pressure
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent presenting skills
- Organised, proactive team player
- Express ideas with clarity, confidence and logical reasoning
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.