Senior Creative Copywriter
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £50,000 – £60,000
Consultant: Dylan Billings
The Digital Recruitment Company are currently working with a niche FinTech company who have developed an innovative currency exchange platform that is used by over 350 of the world’s biggest music artists and over 16,000 companies. It is a multi-currency app and card that is designed for the world’s most affluent people to seamlessly send money from one currency to another. This growing company is looking to add to its digital team.
• Take the front seat and drive consistent tone of voice
• Digital experience in delivering digital copywriting adhering to the UX/UI design principles
• Write about their products while adhering to the values and interests of the relevant audience
• Ensure all copy is based on client insights, market trends within specialist divisions, analytics and reflects our brand positioning and product values
• Produce copy for client communications and campaigns, including emails and ads
• Streamline the existing client journey, including our on-boarding process
• Produce print and digital communications for sales brochures, annual reports and presentations
• Work with the communications function to produce copy for sponsorship events and partnerships
• Co-ordinate content for marketing posts (Brand, Seasonal and Product) that will feature on their social channels
• Update and write new platform and app content
• Email blasts to databases.
• Brand guidelines/glossary
• Preferably you will have experience within the financial market or feel confident in that space.
• Good knowledge of general financial terminology
• Manage a team and drive projects to a close
• Strong brand awareness
• Ability to build strong relationships throughout the business
• Inquisitive to help find new solutions
• Likes a good laugh
• Principled about their work
• Unafraid to (tactfully) challenge
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
0203 640 2133