Our Client is an Ambitious company changing the way consumers and businesses interrelate with their electricity. Talented individuals are needed to help the business grow and further develop. Seen as an innovative start-up, this would be an exciting opportunity to become part of a collaborative environment where they aiming to change the smart grid space.
Our Client is backed by respected investors of the technology field in Europe and has a recommended board of experienced advisors with extensive knowledge in mergers and acquisition, energy trading, and technology.
As a Python Developer, you will have the opportunity scope and build FinTech systems from the foundation and upwards. Working on Trading, Billing and Reconciliation Systems, Payment Automation, etc.
The role may require you to have front end knowledge to create an interface for business users.
What they need from you :
- Understanding of Python and its frameworks (Django, Flask)
- Understanding of Linux.
- Knowledge of data protection and security best practices.
- related knowledge of PostgreSQL or MySQL databases.
- Strong skills in HTML CSS and JQuery.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Must be a motivated and practical individual.
- Enthusiasm for innovation in the tech industry, including continuous learning and improvement.
- Experience with Fintech systems is greatly appreciated.
- Strong Analytical mind-set.
- Must have 3-8 years industry experience.
What you can expect from them:
- Company Share Options & Additional Benefits.
- Great Offices in Central London.
- Motivated team with an excellent working environment.
- Social company nights out.
- A great way into a leading technology company.