We are working with an award-winning creative engagement Agency blending strategy, creativity and technology to help brands define and deliver their vision.
They have been successfully building clients for across multiple sectors for over twenty years and ranked one of the highest digital/integrated agencies.
They are looking for a Branding Project Director who can come in to help resolve a problematic project. PDs work alongside the Client Services team to ensure projects are delivered to scope, quality, time and budget across the branding remit.
Project Directors are required to lead the project through strategy, creative, design and technical development. This includes delivery of projects such as brand strategy, comms, content, website development, e-Commerce, e-mail marketing, rich media and banner advertising, applications, and social media.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Ensure the successful delivery of a mixture of exciting digital projects from conception through delivery for a wide range of client
- Assists the HoDP to drive creativity and innovation within the team both in how they deliver and what is deliver Will also assist with the allocation of Producers to projects.
- Develops work plans, timelines and budget estimates for assigned projects, ensuring that development proceeds smoothly, efficiently and to a defined proc Facilitates technical, design, creative, and strategic staff to execute the project within the spirit and specifications outlined by the client, and responsible for managing the execution of bespoke projects from conception through delivery.
- Manages pitches where appropriate and presents project approach, timings and costings and promotes the value of the discipline to the client.
Experience and skills:
- 7 + years of experience in the branding industry
- 5+ (minimum) years experience within an integrated agency or similar
- Demonstrable experience managing large and complex projects with large project team
- Qualifications, such as Scrum Master or PMP, and/or experience in managing Agile projects is looked on favourably