Digital Careers, part of the Digital Recruitment Company is currently working with a global IT company who provide innovative mobile and web spiltions to clients within the hospitality industry.
The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for the marketing of all the companies sofwatre and digital products. You will develop innovative marketing campaigns that drive demand and grow the brand. You will be an expert in the customer ensuring correlation with sales.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the market
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
- Product launch – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Market intelligence – be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to crush them
- Demand generation – develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for your products
- Customer references – build a portfolio of case studies, white papers, and video content outlining the success of our customers with our solutions
- Analyst and media relations – develop and maintain active relationships with key analysts, journalists, and thought leaders in the industry
Experience and skills:
- 3-5 years of software product marketing experience with at least 2 years’ experience in a customer facing role
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing
- Very strong written communication skills
- Willing to travel
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with colleagues, customers, and partners
- Hospitality experience preferred but not essential
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.