The Digital recruitment company are representing a SaaS company who have customers in 50 countries, including FTSE 100 organisations and the likes of Aston Martin and HSBC. With offices in London, Florida, and Melbourne this growing company has developed a SaaS which provides game-changing insights into business performance.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Product Marketer who understands the importance that well-managed data plays in business performance.
Ideally someone with a background in technology marketing, you will understand the challenges faced by business intelligence, data and IT professionals.
You will create, own and communicate the message of this SaaS product and make it clear how it removes the risk, inefficiency, and inaccuracy of manual data processes, while at the same time enabling game-changing insight with any BI tool.
You will identify user requirements and trends, share this intelligence with colleagues in Marketing, Sales, Product Management and R&D, to improve our proposition, beat competition, better serve our customers and achieve our commercial objectives.
Reporting to the Marketing Director and play a vital role in all demand generation activity including campaigns and events.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Own and develop the SaaS product proposition and messaging
- Identify audiences and develop personas with specific messaging
- Produce product content including brochures, data sheets, and website copy
- Communicate market requirements to Product Management
- Manage new product launches with Product Management
- Identify and manage partnerships with third parties, e.g. BI vendors
- Research competitors and develop differentiation
- Support Sales with tools that facilitate the selling process
- Establish a profile in the industry and actively engage on social channels and at industry events
Experience and skills:
- A Marketing or Technology focused bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- five years’ experience in technology Marketing, Product Management, R&D, or Sales
- Excellent written and verbal communicator, and an able public speaker
- Ability to translate complex technical information into benefits and outcomes
- Skilled collaborator that works closely with Sales, Product Management, and R&D
- Understanding of marketing tactics and experience developing marketing content
- Experience working in Data Warehousing and/or Analytics and BI software
- Active user of social media channels
- Experience of engaging with industry analysts