Digital Careers, part of the Digital Recruitment Company is currently working with a tech based company whose SaaS is used to help salespeople close deals. They are a sales management business which is designed to help small sales teams manage processes. They work with some of the most well-known brands globally and have over 300 employees in 4 countries.
My client is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to help increase market-product fit by refining customer messaging. This role will be very much focused upon customer acquisitions and how you target potential customers.
The responsibilities of the role:
- You will be responsible for developing a message that makes the business product stand out for competitors.
- You will build a process for testing and improving the customer communications to ensure demand for the product.
- You will conduct marketing segmentation to produce marketing key to each customer
- You will refine how the business introduces plans and core features
- You will work closely with research and sales staff to ensure full understanding of the customer base and the language used in the industry
- You will set up training sessions alongside guidelines to ensure wider marketing, sales and product teams are conveying the same messages
Experience and skills:
- Ideally 3-4 years’ experience in a Product Marketing role focused upon conveying customer messages in a B2B start-up or growing tech company
- Ability to understand and consolidate customer data and insights into a clear marketing proposition and strategy
- A track record of developing messaging materials for marketing, sales and other marketing teams
- A desire to put the customer first and understand their behaviour
- Outstanding written and verbal English (other languages a bonus!)
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.