Digital Careers, part of the Digital Recruitment Company is currently working with a growing FinTech start-up that is disrupting the UK energy market. They are an organisation that is transforming the way energy is used in homes across the UK through financing energy efficient measures and technologies. They have had considerable financial backing and are looking to grow this investment by £20million going into 2018.
As a core Product Manager within the business you will be required to work with everyone to define, develop and manage the core suite of applications that they are going to release over the next 1-2 years.
You will have a varied background either coming from a technical or BA role. You must have at least 3-4 years hands-on experience in managing software product development across both web and mobile. You will be exceptional at gathering and managing requirements through Kira and will also be familiar with working alongside UX and UI designers.
Experience and skills:
- Translating product requirements into Agile iterations.
- Engaging with users and stakeholders to build product scope.
- Owning one to two different, but very related products. You will not be the only product manager, but you will be the initial one.
- Work with and manage a team of developers. You are to be a key member of the product design and development team.
- Develop a product language for the company’s products.
- Manage product managers and designers.
- Jira and Confluence (or similar)
- Experience working with and managing remote teams
- Working with in an Agile software development team, preferably Scrum based
- Engineering or Computer Science degree, or relevant experience
- 3-4 years of product management.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience elsewhere as a BA or technical BA / developer
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.