The company was founded and funded by parents to help the next generation gain confidence with managing money in a digital and cashless world the main goal being that they want to help kids be good with money. They offer a pre-paid debit card and app with unique parental controls, for kids age 6 to 18. Everything has been designed from the ground up, specifically for young people and their parents, to make managing pocket money easy (and fun) and help kids learn good money habits.
You would be working for a fast growing, late stage start-up. Having completed one of the most successful equity crowdfunding campaigns in the world in 2017 (raising £4 million) they are looking to expand their team.
- Reporting into Head of Performance Marketing
- Making all the daily hands-on optimisations across the following paid acquisition channels to increase parent sign-ups on both our web and mobile apps:
- Building new campaigns, creating new ad accounts, researching and tweaking KW’s, writing and optimising ad copies, running automated scripts, tweaking ad scheduling,
- building ad extensions etc. (AdWords, Bing e.t.c)
- Building custom, look-a-like audiences, deciding which other CPA target settings, uploading creative files and optimising budgets. (Facebook, Twitter e.t.c)
- Building custom audiences, recommending targeting methods, uploading and optimising ad variants etc. (AdWords, YouTube, DoubleClick e.t.c)
- Responsible for making sure all advertising systems are working to correct budgets.
- Assisting with strategic recommendations and campaign planning. How much should we spend across each channel? What will our forecasted CPA’s look like?
- Creating and maintaining testing and optimisation frameworks for the above marketing channels and landing page optimisation.
- Hands-on, sole responsibility for building, improving and maintaining all online marketing reporting. Pulling data from both internal databases and advertising systems (data into Google Sheets and Google Data Studio via Supermetrics, knowledge and hands-on experience essential).
- Experience from a B2C company driving high volumes of daily sign-ups through both desktop, web-app and mobile-app, Apple Store & Google Play store downloads.
- Mobile, app-based marketing experience (paid ads, tracking using AppsFlyer)
- Advanced, hands on knowledge and experience using:
- AdWords (for paid search, display advertising, YouTube)
- Facebook Ads Manager
- Twitter Advertising
- Google Sheets, Supermetrics, Google Data Studio, Advanced Excel
- AppsFlyer (mobile tracking)
- Google 360
- An inquisitive, curious, intelligent data-driven and creative approach to digital marketing
- An autonomous, self-start, pro-active attitude we need you to get involved from day 1
- Be a true digital marketing expert. Level of digital marketing expertise within the company is high. From our CEO, Technology and Finance teams, everyone has a thorough, up-to-date understanding of digital marketing.
- Excellent analytical skills and experience in reporting and optimising campaigns based upon data analysis and AB testing.
- Track record in growing a brand’s audience and user base.
- To thrive in a start-up environment, to be a strong team player and excited by the prospect of growing something special.