Performance Marketing Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000 – £45,000
Consultant: Alana Williams
The company was founded and funded by parents to help the next generation gain confidence with managing money in a digital and cashless world the main goal being that they want to help kids be good with money. They offer a pre-paid debit card and app with unique parental controls, for kids age 6 to 18. Everything has been designed from the ground up, specifically for young people and their parents, to make managing pocket money easy (and fun) and help kids learn good money habits.
You would be working for a fast growing, late stage start-up. Having completed one of the most successful equity crowdfunding campaigns in the world in 2017 (raising £4 million) they are looking to expand their team.
- Reporting into Head of Performance Marketing
- Be responsible for planning and budgetary control of all growth marketing activities – overseeing paid social, search, affiliates, display and retargeting campaigns – testing and optimising along the way.
A mix of both:
Hands on day to day management of Facebook, AdWords, Bing, Twitter, YouTube.
Strategic oversight, campaign planning and budget management.
– They currently use a media agency to manage all Paid Social advertising.
– Mid-longer term they may wish to bring this activity in-house.
– Hands-on experience with Facebook, AdWords, Bing is therefore essential.
– In future there will likely be opportunity for this role to manage a Marketing Exec.
- Campaign planning, ideation, creation and execution. Defining the audiences, creating the campaign messaging, deciding where to send users too and what content they should see.
- Creating ‘testing and optimisation’ frameworks and their schedules for improving performance and assigning priorities.
- They aim to spend less time gather numbers, more time analysing them to draw actionable insights. You will help them improve their current reporting (Google Analytics, Google Sheets, Supermetrics) and will need to present findings.
- Establish strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders involved in the delivery of performance marketing.
- Deliver, report and reforecast against agreed monthly acquisition targets
- An inquisitive, curious, intelligent data-driven and creative approach to digital marketing
- An autonomous, self-start, pro-active attitude. The client is an incredibly supportive environment, we all have time to help you to ensure you succeed, we need you to get involved from day 1
- A tactical, detailed, hands-on knowledge of the digital marketing “tool kit” Facebook, AdWords, Bing, Twitter, YouTube, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Supermetrics but a strategic outlook to planning
- Be a true digital marketing expert. Level of digital marketing expertise within the company is high. From their CEO, Technology and Finance teams, everyone has a thorough, up-to-date understanding of digital marketing
- Excellent analytical skills and experience in reporting and optimising campaigns based upon data analysis and AB testing
- Strong understanding of digital channel landscape to include knowledge of campaigns across paid social, search, display, video, affiliates, CRO and attribution methodology
- Highly analytical and able to generate meaningful insight from broad data sets and effective at presenting findings
- Highly commercial and able to confidently present a clear business case for any marketing investment, however big or small
- A creative eye with the ability to identify and communicate opportunities for optimization through creative development
- A strong communicator
- Track record in growing a brand’s audience and user base
- Experience marketing to a UK and US audience
- To thrive in a start-up environment,
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+44 0203 6402133