Digital Careers, part of the Digital Recruitment Company is currently working with a tech based company whose SaaS is used to help salespeople close deals who recently closed a £50million investment.
They are a sales management business which is designed to help small sales teams manage processes. They work with some of the most well-known brands globally and have over 300 employees in 4 countries.
My client are looking for a talented Paid Search Manager to join the Acquisition Marketing team. Paid search is a crucial part of their acquisition process, to increase customer base and generate leads, with significant funds being invested in their Paid Search plans currently. They are looking for someone who can develop their paid search strategy into a world-class programme and make them standout amongst their big-name competitors.
They are looking for someone who has both technical skills, but also a customer-focussed mindset. Someone who can both harness global trends and is an expert in keyword optimisation to create opportunities for exposure across large keyword sets.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Manage daily SEM campaigns for key search engines across EMEA and APAC
- Carry out test, collect and analyze data, identify insights to achieve new customer acquisition targets
- Manage all paid search, across campaign planning, implementation, optimization, budget management, performance reviews and reporting
- Achieve CPS, CAC and CAC:LTV targets across each market
- Take responsibility for ad copy and work with wider teams to ensure the development and optimisation of landing pages
- Localise landing pages and ad copy
- Stay updaes with industry trends, paid search best practice and industry related news
Experience and skills:
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role everseeing SEM activities
- A proven record of growing revenue through bid management and paid search optimisation
- Proficient with Google Ads (Adwords), Bing Ads, Google Analytics
- High attention to detail
- Experience with 3rd party ad serving tools e.g Doubleclick
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal)
- Advanced spreadsheet skills
- Experience using content management systems to publish content
- Additional language of Greman, French or Spanish highly preferable
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+44(0) 203 640 2133