Based in the heart of London this exciting Design Agency with their multi-disciplinary skill set help clients discover, define and develop physical and digital products.
About the Role:
For this role, it is important that you have an understanding and can manage the end-to-end lifecycle of a development project, from local development and version control, through to both frontend and backend development in a wide range of programming languages, server setups and management, as well as deployment and maintenance processes. Being an integral part of a small team that is focussed on delivering great UX design, it is also essential that you have a great understanding of user interface & interaction design.
This role is being advertised as a 3 month contract paying up to £350 per day depending on experience.
- You have extensive experience developing on mobile platforms using native coding languages – particularly Android (java) and/or iOS (swift);
- You are competent in server admin & DevOps
- Linux systems
- You’ve got the ability to debug hard problems at every level of the stack
- You have the ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences;
- You have a willingness to learn, and a keenness to always be using the latest technology to build the best applications in the most efficient way possible.
- Worked with both Front & Back-end technologies
- You are confident working with cloud based infrastructures: AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Azure
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
Angelo Caruso +44(0) 203 640 2133 firstname.lastname@example.org