Digital Careers, part of the Digital Recruitment Company is currently working with an award winning RegTech company who provide innovative online solutions which automates regulatory compliance for the insurance sector. This company have entered the next phase of growth and are capturing a huge amount of market share along with large financial investment.
They are currently looking for a content/marketing/project specialist who will wear many hats within the business. You will collaborate with marketing, sales and the client services team to increase brand awareness, generate leads, upsell and maintain retention.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Assist and manage the creation and delivery of marketing activity across a portfolio of activity including website, email, video, webinars, Inbound content, social media, events, SEO, advertising & blog posts
- Manage a number of concurrent marketing projects from brief to live, with the support of the team.
- Day to day contact with external agencies, including our hubspot partner and PR agencies
- Present and acquire creative & copy approval from senior stakeholders at various stages of project.
- Ensure all activity is delivered on time and budget and aligns to plans to maximise conversion
- Manage suppliers to ensure they deliver on time and to specification
- Creating email campaigns and managing email scheduling and triggered emails
- Assist in keeping the CRM up-to date
- Manage the setup and send of a suite of emails including newsletters, triggered nurture campaigns.
- Assist in planning and set up of conferences, events and marketing material required
- Source imagery from Shutterstock for use in Social media, emails and articles.
- Monitoring & reporting digital conversion using tools including Google analytics and identifying opportunities to improve user journeys and conversion to sign-up.
- Interface with Head of Marketing, Marketing manager, MD, Sales Director and Account managers
- Supporting the Head of Marketing and other marketing colleagues as required
Experience and skills:
- Degree calibre
- 2 to 3 years experience in Marketing (client side or agency)
- Experience in Insurance would be ideal
- Experience in using and managing Hubspot inbound marketing tool
- Passion for digital, innovation and marketing
- Proven experience managing digital content creation – website/social media/email – from brief to live
- Organised, with strong project management and time management skills
- Ability to take a high level brief and scope tasks and dependents. Own and drive from brief to live.
- Ability to manage and prioritise concurrent tasks and find solutions where there is a conflict
- Experience in managing senior people, to ensure you meet your deadlines
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, an analytical mindset and ability to identify trends
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative eye, ability to interpret brand values and select images to enhance a message.
- Proof read copy and ensure it makes sense and achieves business objective & give constructive feedback to copywriter or agency.
- Self-starter with an ability to ask for help if you need it
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.