Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £32,000 – £38,000
Consultant: Alana Williams
We are currently working with a property investment company who has been growing since their start, 2 years ago. They look to secure the best possible terms for their client’s investment projects.
They manage to achieve this by securing exclusive terms with developers with their ability to offer them a high volume of repeat business. They have a large network supported by a team of investment experts who pride themselves on building lasting relationships.
About this role:
We’re looking for a Marketing Specialist, who will be responsible for conducting marketing activities across their portfolio of products and services.
This is a brand new role to a growing business, the main focus for you is to build and develop the PPC piece for the business to bring in stronger leads but to take ownership across the full digital marketing platforms.
- High energy and passionate about marketing
- A winning mentality
- Be able to demonstrate sound marketing skills
- Be creative problem-solver – generate new ideas and always look for opportunities while learning and developing new skills
- Always aim for success but not be afraid to fail and learn from it
- Fine attention to detail
- Be able to communicate with a range of stakeholders
- Bring alternative views
- Take pride in your work.
- Gain deep understanding of the brands, customers and products
- Experienced in PPC to develop strong leads of the business.
- Communicate our customer propositions effectively
- Execute integrated marketing campaigns
- Create sales tools and implement sales enablement initiatives
- Deploy effective messaging to promote the benefits of our propositions
- Track and analyse marketing efforts to evaluate progress and effectiveness and optimise future performance
- Work with external agencies and internal teams on content marketing strategy, organic and paid search and social media campaigns
- Brief and manage creative agencies and other suppliers
- Liaise with key stakeholders, regularly reporting progress and results
- Experienced in PPC & building leads
- Experienced in integrated marketing campaign management
- Audience acquisition and segmentation techniques
- Sound copywriting skills
- Experienced in demand generation and lead nurturing principles
- CRM and martech proficient
- Budgetary skills
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+44(0) 203 640 233