Digital Careers, part of the Digital Recruitment Company is currently working with a tech based company whose SaaS is used to help salespeople close deals who recently closed a £50million investment.
They are a sales management business which is designed to help small sales teams manage processes. They work with some of the most well-known brands globally and have over 300 employees in 4 countries.
My client is currently on the lookout for an experienced Marketing Manager in charge of Customer Onboarding to join our forces and help us manage growing demand for our product. This role is part of the Customer Marketing team and is key to drive our business growth ambitions.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Take ownership of improving customer conversion rates and driving high price point entry for our new customers;
- Own the end-to-end onboarding customer journey and work with key stakeholders to ensure each customer touchpoint is tailored to customer needs and maximises successful activations of the product that result in increased paying base;
- Lead and develop the customer onboarding strategy and plan; work with dedicated teams to ensure there is a clear marketing plan to deliver strong conversion KPIs; constantly improve and optimise relevancy, targeting, promotions and timing through a focused test & learn approach;
- Own, deliver and champion the customer onboarding plan, including but not limited to: pro-active digital marketing campaigns, product levers and improvements, customer experience, digital onboarding journey, promotions, customer segmentation & KPI tracking;
- Build and define the customer onboarding KPIs and reporting with support from Business Operations, Product Marketing and Insight teams
- Lead customer segmentation, usage and behavioural analysis as well as campaign analysis to build a comprehensive view of your customer segments, identify customers at risk as well as key opportunities to stretch/improve conversion; build strong business cases for your tactical and strategic onboarding and conversion activities;
Experience and skills:
- 5+ years of experience at marketing manager level in customer marketing, ideally for B2C brands
- An insatiable appetite for data analysis, performance / operation metrics and business processes
- Ability to transform detailed customer insights into clear business cases for your marketing plans
- Proven business strategy, planning, analytical, problem-solving skills
- Creative flair and a passion for customers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Pro-active and able to show initiative whilst working quickly and maintaining an eye for detail
- Goal orientated with proven ability to meet deadlines