Digital Careers, part of the Digital Recruitment Company is currently working with an award winning HealthTech start up who help leading healthcare providers to become connected with the reality of the users need day-to-day. This HealthTech start up changes the way hospitals and healthcare providers communicate with their patients. With a strong team of 14 and over 4 million users they are looking for a Marketing Manager to help boost the company’s brand in the growing HealthTech market space.
They are currently looking for a marketing manager to develop and manage content and informative marketing collateral.
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven individual that likes wearing multiple hats and be responsible for delivering a wide range of projects. Reporting to the company’s Founder, you will collaborate with Sales, Onboarding and Client service team to increase awareness, generate prospect leads, nurture and convert leads into demos and clients, upsell and maintain retention.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Work closely with the Managing Director to develop marketing strategy and plan to achieve business objectives
- Manage development of brand and copy guidelines and customer segmentation profiles
- Setup and report on campaigns with the assistance of marketing executive and agency.
- Drive the creation and delivery of marketing activity across a portfolio of activity including, video, webinars, content, social media, events, SEO, online advertising & blog posts
- Manage a number of marketing projects from brief to live, with the support of the wider business teams
- Present and acquire approval from senior stakeholders at various stages of each project.
- Ensure all activity is delivered on time and budget and aligns to plans to maximise objectives.
- Manage suppliers to ensure they deliver on time and to specification
- Creating email campaigns and managing email scheduling and triggered emails
- Ensure the CRM is kept up-to date and oversea integration of data.
- Assist in planning and set up of Conferences, events and marketing material required
- Source imagery from Shutterstock for use in Social media, emails and articles.
- Reporting campaign successes and learnings to optimise marketing budget and plan.
- Manage setup and optimisation of a small SEO & PPC budget
Experience and skills:
- Experience developing and executing content marketing programs on and offline
- Strong project management skills, driving projects
- Ability to prioritise concurrent tasks and find solutions where there is a conflict
- Experience developing brand and copy guidelines
- Customer segmentation profile development
- Managing suppliers including digital agency, video and PR companies
- Knowledge and experience of Inbound content marketing strategy & implementation
- Managing video content creation
- Understanding of how to build and convert leads
- Integrated campaign experience and approach
- ROI focused with proven experience of improving conversion
- Experience developing a LinkedIn brand pages & lead generation strategy (desirable)
- Degree calibre
- Experience in Healthcare (ideal, but not necessary)
- 3-6 years experience as a marketing professional, preferably in a B2B start-up or fast-growth tech company
- Passion for digital, innovation and marketing
- A great problem solver, ability to think laterally and proactively find alternative solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication sills
- Self-motivated and self-managed: able to think independently, seek feedback, move ahead, while keeping everyone in the loop.
- Customer centric approach
- Ability to delegate to junior members, with clear instructions of what is required & why
- Be a team player – able to organise and manage stakeholders and groups contributing
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.